Smoked Salmon Pilaf With Walnuts
Cooking Time: 60 Min
4 green onions; chopped (white part separated from the green part)
1 smoked salmon fillet, flaked
1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
1 cup basmati rice /130g
1 cup frozen corn, thawed /130g
2 cups water /500ml
½ cup walnut pieces /65g
1 tbsp ghee /15g
1 tsp salt /5g
2 tsp s prepared horseradish /10g
1. Pour the walnuts into а heatproof bowl. Put the Crisping basket in the inner pot and the bowl in the basket.
2. Close the crisping lid and Choose Air Crisp; adjust the temperature to 375°F or 191°C and the time to 5 minutes. Press Start to begin toasting the walnuts.
3. After the cooking time is over, carefully take the bowl and basket out of the pot and set aside.
4. On the Foodi, choose Sear/Sauté and adjust to Medium to preheat the inner pot. Add the ghee to melt and sauté the white part of the green onions for about a minute, or until starting to soften.
5. Stir in the rice and corn, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes, or until starting to be fragrant. Add the water and salt.
6. Seal the pressure lid, choose Pressure; adjust the pressure to High and the cook time to 3 minutes; press Start.
7. After cooking, perform а natural pressure release for 5 minutes, then a quick pressure and carefully open the lid.
8. Fluff the rice gently with а fork. Stir in the flaked salmon, green parts of the green onions, and the
9. Add the tomato and allow sitting a few minutes to warm through. Spoon the pilaf into serving bowls and top with the walnuts. Serve