Farmers Market Quiche
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
4 button mushrooms
¼ medium red bell pepper
1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
One 9-inch pie crust, at room temperature
¼ cup grated carrot
¼ cup chopped, fresh baby spinach leaves
3 eggs, whisked
¼ cup half-and-half
½ teaspoon thyme
½ teaspoon sea salt
2 ounces crumbled goat cheese or feta
1. In a medium bowl, toss the mushrooms and bell pepper with extra-virgin olive oil; place into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 400°F for 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes. Remove from the air fryer, and roughly chop the mushrooms and bell peppers. Wipe the air fryer clean.
2. Prep a 7-inch oven-safe baking dish by spraying the bottom of the pan with cooking spray.
3. Place the pie crust into the baking dish; fold over and crimp the edges or use a fork to press to give the
edges some shape.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, spinach, and eggs. Stir in the half and-half, thyme, and salt.
5. Pour the quiche mixture into the base of the pie shell. Top with crumbled cheese.
6. Place the quiche into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 325°F for 30 minutes.
7. When complete, turn the quiche halfway and cook an additional 5 minutes. Allow the quiche to rest 20
minutes prior to slicing and serving