Berry Vanilla Pudding
Cooking Time: 35 Min + 6h For Refrigeration
4 egg yolks
½ cup sugar /65g
½ cup milk /125ml
1 cup heavy cream /250ml
1 tsp vanilla extract /5ml
4 tbsp water + 1 ½ cups water /435ml
1. Turn on your Foodi and select Sear/Sauté mode on Medium. Add four tbsps or 60ml for water and the sugar. Stir it constantly until it dissolves. Press Stop. Add milk, heavy cream, and vanilla. Stir it with a whisk until evenly combined.
2. Crack the eggs into а bowl and add a tbsp of the cream mixture. Whisk it and then very slowly add the remaining cream mixture while whisking. Fit the reversible rack at the bottom of the pot, and pour one and a half cup of water in it. Pour the mixture into four ramekins and place them on the rack.
3. Close the lid of the pot, secure the pressure valve, and select Pressure mode on High Pressure for 4
minutes. Press Start/Stop. Once the timer has gone off, do a quick pressure release, and open the lid.
4. With а napkin in hand, carefully remove the ramekins onto a flat surface. Let cool for about 15 minutes and then refrigerate them for 6 hours.
5. After 6 hours, remove them from the refrigerator and garnish them with the raspberries and blueberries. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate further until dessert time is ready.